2022 Astronaut American League Champions T-Shirt Houston Astros
It’s time to celebrate the Houston Astros’ postseason win in 2022, as they become the American League Champions. 2022 Astronaut American League Champions T-Shirt Houston Astros is a trendy shirt must-have for any Astros fan or baseball lover! Get Astros World Series Shirts 2022 while they last at Dramashirt!
– Material: Cotton
– Color: Printed in a Variety of Colors
– Size: Sizes vary from S to 5XL (depends on style)
– Style: Unisex Tees, Unisex V-necks, Unisex Hoodies, Long Sleeve Tees, Sweatshirts, Men’s Tank Tops, Women’s Racerbacks, and others.
– Origin: Made in the United States
– Care Instructions:
- Wash with similar colors in a warm, inside-out machine.
- Only use bleach that is free of chlorine.
- Tumble drying at a medium temperature.
- Do not dry clean or iron.
Fact about Astros
The Astros won one of the two half-season titles during the strike-plagued 1981 season, but they would not return to the playoffs until their 1986 club blasted out National League West opposition by ten games. Glenn Davis led the team with 101 runs batted in (no one else had more than 79), and pitching once again carried the day, with Cy Young Award winner Mike Scott (18-10, 306 strikeouts, 2.22 ERA) leading the starters and Dave Smith leading the bullpen with 33 saves.
The Astros were defeated by the Mets in a famous six-game National League Championship Series, with the last game in Houston being one of the finest games of all time. The Mets tied the game 3-3 in the ninth inning, each side scored in the 14th inning, the Mets got three in the top of the 16th inning, and the Astros got two in the bottom of the inning before their furious comeback fell short.
Wear this 2022 American League Champions T-shirt to show your Astros passion and MLB love. The design includes a vintage feel, the team’s name, and the year of this World Series. Great for baseball fans!