Women have the freedom to make their own decisions. A woman has the legal right to make her own decision on whether or not to have an abortion; this is not a right that can be taken away by legislation based on people’s own beliefs. This great pro-choice tee wonderfully expresses your support for the rights of women to make their own choices about their bodies and healthcare. It also shows your support for the right of women to have access to reproductive healthcare.
Pro Choice Women’s Right To Choose, Defend Roe 1973 Shirt Roe V Wade Description
Pro Choice Women’s Right To Choose, Defend Roe 1973 Shirt Roe V Wade Information
|Sizes||From S to 5XL (Sizes vary on styles)|
|Colors||Printed With Different Colors|
|Origin||Printed in the United States|
|Style||T-Shirts, V-neck, Hoodies, Tank Tops, Long Sleeve Tees, Sweatshirts, Unisex V-neck and more.|
Fascinating Information – Roe V Wade (1973)
- When Sarah Weddington presented oral arguments on behalf of Roe v. Wade before the Supreme Court, she was just 26 years old.
- The lady who is known for filing the infamous lawsuit uses the alias Jane Roe, which is not her true identity. It is a false name.
- As the Court has pointed out, the idea of criminalizing abortion is a more recent one. In the late 1800s, the United States of America began to pass laws that were similar to the one that was decided in Roe.
- In 1995, Norma McCorvey, the actual lady behind the fictitious case of “Jane Roe v. Wade,” emerged as a significant spokesperson for the pro-life cause.
- When 1973 rolled around, there were no women serving as justices on the United States Supreme Court.
The Pro Choice Women’s Right To Choose, Defend A Roe 1973 Shirt Roe V Wade is an excellent present for anybody who supports the notion that women should have the authority to make decisions about their own bodies. These are manufactured to order and printed with the utmost attention to detail in the United States! We put forth a lot of effort to make sure that you will have your goods as soon as it is humanly feasible.