Retro 90S Houston Astros T-Shirt MLB 2022 World Series
This Retro 90S Houston Astros T-Shirt MLB 2022 World Series from Dramshirt has a beautiful vintage vibe and displays the renowned Houston Astros emblem on the front. Celebrate the Houston Astros and their World Series Champion in 2022. The tee shirt has a four-color high-quality graphic on a 100% cotton shirt that you’ll want to wear again and over.
– Material: Cotton
– Color: Printed in a Variety of Colors
– Size: Sizes vary from S to 5XL (depends on style)
– Style: Unisex Tees, Unisex V-necks, Unisex Hoodies, Long Sleeve Tees, Sweatshirts, Men’s Tank Tops, Women’s Racerbacks, and others.
– Origin: Made in the United States
– Care Instructions:
- Wash with similar colors in a warm, inside-out machine.
- Only use bleach that is free of chlorine.
- Tumble drying at a medium temperature.
- Do not dry clean or iron.
Astros have thus far been flawless
The Phillies are 9-2 in the playoffs so far, have never trailed in three series, and have never been eliminated. This is outstanding work. Additionally, it is inferior to the Astros, who are 7-0.
2014 Royals and 2007 Rockies were the only two wild-card-era clubs to reach the World Series without a loss. The last time a team fully ran the table in the playoffs was the 1976 Reds, however, they only needed to win three games in the NLCS and four in the World Series. The Astros are undefeated at 7-0. They’ll need to go 11-0 to pull it off.
That is such a lofty request. It should be noted that there is no reason to suppose that they must do so to be remembered. 11-3 will perform well. The Astros have won nine consecutive games going back to the beginning of the regular season. Their previous defeat came on Oct. 3… vs the Phillies
Every one of Astros World Series Shirts 2022 is an exciting way to display your MLB and Houston Astros fandom! The 2022 season is the ideal time to enjoy some baseball, honor your favorite team’s alumni, or just look cool in our Retro 90s Houston Astros T-Shirt!